Get This Free Cheat Sheet Guaranteed To Help Your Next Mix

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mastering With Greg Calbi

Mastering is a black art to many, but what it really is all about is listening to years and years of good and bad projects to really get a reference point of what really sounds good and bad and how to deal with each. Greg Calbi of Sterling Sound in New York City is one of the best. I was lucky enough to interview Greg for my Audio Mastering Handbook, but you can hear him talk about his gear and how he uses it in the video below.

If you'd like to read some excerpts from the Audio Mastering Handbook or any of my other books, click here to go the excerpt section of my website.



----------------------------------

You should follow me on Twitter for daily news and updates on production and the music business.

Don't forget to check out my Music 3.0 blog for tips and tricks on navigating social media and the new music business.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...